Session I: Status and updates
- From “hype’’ to “here to stay”
- Year in review (panel discussion)
- How does Europe see crowdfunding? (panel discussion)
Session II: RE crowdfunding investment framework
- Legal and regulatory framework
- The importance of transparency in crowdfunding
- How disruptive can crowdfunding be? (panel discussion)
Session III: Exploring the opportunities
- What happens when project owners move towards democratic financing?
- Creating benefits for the community
- The potential of crowdfunding for emerging markets (panel discussion)
Session IV: What’s next for Crowdfunding?
- Presenting the future of RE crowdfunding (platform pitches)
- What can renewable energy crowdfunding learn from Indiegogo?